- In 2008, she launched a line of bridal accessories, lingerie and resort wear.There are numerous stores around the globe, including London, New York, Paris, and Hong Kong.
- In early 2016, the brand launched an affordable range of gowns with David’s Bridal, called Wonder by Jenny Packham.
- Jenny has fashioned outfits for films including Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and Casino Royale. She has also dressed Kim Catrall in many episodes of Sex in the City as well as in the feature movie.
- Jenny’s husband, Matthew Anderson, is the CEO of the company. They live in Hampstead with their two daughters.Jenny’s brother, Chris Packham, is a naturalist, known for presenting on The Really Wild Show and more recently, Springwatch.
- Kate has worn many dresses by Jenny Packham, including her appearances at St. Mary’s Hospital Lido Wing after giving birth to both George and Charlotte. Her sister, Pippa, has also worn the brand to a Boodles Boxing Ball.
- When she was 14 years old, Emilia and her mother moved to Milan, Italy where she learned more about high fashion.
- She later interned at Giorgio Armani and Vogue Magazine.
- When she was 24 years old, she created a small collection of made to order clothes in her living room for friends and family.
- In 2008, she opened her first store in Belgravia.
- According to the designer, “I’m always designing for that sort of dressed-up woman who likes to go to different occasions, who’s career focused but she entertains in the evening . . . a very sophisticated feeling working woman who likes to have fun.”
- In 2014, she won ELLE Magazine’s Style Award for Red Carpet Designer of the Year. This same year, she opened her flagship store opened in Sloane Square.
- Emilia has also dressed Samantha Cameron, Allison Williams, Alexa Chung and Poppy Delevingne.
- Her clothes can be found at Net-A-Porter, Selfridges, and Moda Operandi.
- Kate has worn the brand to a few of the Queen’s annual garden parties at Buckingham Palace.
- Natasha’s great-great grandfather was Rufus Isaacs, Viceroy of India in 1921.
- Prior to starting the brand, Natasha worked for Sotheby’s and then the Church of England, planning the church's homeless projects and arranging prison visits for the volunteers. Natasha married Kate’s ex-boyfriend, Rupert Finch. Small world!
- In 2009, Natasha and Lavinia travelled to India where they encountered victims of human trafficking. To help these women, Natasha and Lavinia taught them to sew and speak English. This is where the idea for Beulah London was born.
- Originally funded with personal money, they needed some more help in growing the brand. In 2011, fashion retailer Oscar Pinto-Hervia invested in the brand and began selling the line on his website.
- The brand employs victims of human trafficking in India to manufacture their clothes and accessories. Because of their commitment to social justice, ECPAT-UK, Freeset and Dalit Freedom Network have all backed Beulah London.
- The brand isn’t all about clothes; the Beulah Trust is a charitable foundation with a clear goal of supporting projects and initiatives to create sustainable livelihoods for victims of trafficking. The trust pays for women affected by human trafficking to attend skills courses to gain employment and live a self-sufficient life free of abuse. The company also partnered with the United Nations’ Blue Heart Campaign, which raises awareness of the issue of human trafficking and funds for its victims.
- Kate has worn the brands’ gowns and accessories on many occasions. She recently wore a poppy gown while in Bhutan, which is the country’s national flower.
- Stuart and his brother, Warren, took over the family owned business in 1965 but then sold it to a Spanish company in 1972, with Stuart still designing shoes for the company. In 1994, Stuart bought back the business but kept the manufacturing facilities in Spain.
- He credits the brand to the fact that he is a New Yorker! There’s a certain vibe and inspiration that can only be found in the Big Apple. If Stuart sees someone on the street wearing his shoes, he’ll often introduce himself and ask how they like their shoes.
- When sketching a new design, he thinks of the woman who will be wearing the shoe. He wants the shoe to look good, but feel good as well.
- In 2015, Stuart sold the company to Coach for $574 million, but he has stayed on as a designer.
- He is married to Jane Gershon and lives in NYC. Additionally, he is an avid stamp collector and in 2014, he purchased the world’s most famous stamp, the British Guiana 1c magenta, for $9.5 million from Sotheby’s!
- Kate owns quite a few styles from the brand. She has worn the Minx wedges (the perfect summer sandal in my opinion!) and always looks great.