A look at Princess Diana's jewellery now worn by The Duchesses of Cambridge and Sussex, including some pieces of Diana's I am hoping will reappear!
A lot of The Princess of Wales' jewellery collection has remained with her boys, apart from the pieces she loaned from The Queen or the pieces that were sold at auction.
She wrote in a special letter: "I would like you to allocate all my jewellery to the share to be held by my sons, so that their wives may, in due course, have it or use it."
1. The sapphire and diamond earrings were given to Kate, who had them made into a more modern drop design. The original earrings featured a double sapphire drop - the bottom sapphire drop being used for Kate's earrings along with the small diamond above.
2. Collingwood pearl and diamond earrings, given to Diana as a wedding present from Collingwood jewellers.
3. Diana's engagement ring was picked out by Prince Harry as a keepsake after her death, but he kindly gave it to William since he got engaged first.
4. The Aprey aquamarine ring given to Meghan on her wedding day by Harry was last worn by Diana to auction off her own clothes at Christie's in 1997.
5. The pearl bracelet designed by Nigel Milne that Diana wore with her famous 'Elvis' outfit is now in Kate's collection.
6. The butterfly earrings and gold bracelet with blue stones, worn by Diana after Prince Harry's birth now belong to Meghan.
I've also included some items that I would love to see reappear.
Katie's Corner offers a retrospective look at Duchess Kate's sartorial choices.
Hello! My name is Katie and I live in New Zealand. I have followed Kate since her pre-Duchess days and have always admired her elegance and style, as well as her passion for the particular causes she has chosen to support as a Royal Patron. I started my Instagram @katemidleton in 2014 as a way to follow her official engagements, fashion choices and general royal life. I hope you enjoy my posts!