Below is a list of The Duchess of Cambridge’s more affordable earrings, many of which are still available for purchase, in case you feel like treating yourself ;) If the text below is hyperlinked it means the earrings are still available to purchase!
1. Catherine Zoraida Gold Double Leaf Earrings - £150.
4. Beaut Jewelry ‘Eva’ earrings - £195.
5. Azuni ‘Kate’ Aqua Chalcedony Earrings - £29.50.
6. Catherine Zoraida Gold Fern Hoop Earrings - £150.
7. Mirabelle ‘Lolita’ Gold Plated Loop Earrings - £39.
8. Oscar de la Renta Hammered Gold-Plated Faux Pearl Earrings - £74.
9. Kenneth Jay Lane The Duchess Clover Earrings - £137.
10. Patrick Mavros Crocodile Silver Stud Earrings (large) - £160.
11. Serretta Red Sponge Coral Earrings - £36.
12. Accessorize Filigree Bead Short Drop Earrings - £8.
13. Shelley MacDonald Large Bronze Modern Ulu Earrings - $63.
14. Kate Spade Pretty Poms Tassel Statement Earrings - $69.
15. In2Design Baroque Pearl Earrings - £120.
16. Monica Vinader Siren Wire Earrings in Green Onyx - £135.
17. Oscar de la Renta Pearl Sun Star Button Earrings - $184.
18. Soru Baroque Pearl Double Sided Earrings - £135.
19. Heavenly Necklaces Pearl and Diamond Earrings - £64.
20. Simone Rocha Crystal Earrings - $295.
21. Links of London Effervescence Bubble Stiletto Earrings - £210.
Below is a compilation of the coats, jackets and dresses from Kate Middleton's pre-royal closet that she has worn after becoming a duchess.
1: Jane Troughton brocade coat: first worn to a friend’s wedding in 2009 and then Prince Philip’s 90th birthday celebration in 2012.
2: Armani red coat: first worn in 2006 to William’s passing out parade at Sandhurst, and then again in 2013 on a royal trip to Scotland.
3: Katherine Hooker coat: first worn to the 2006 Cheltenham festival, and then altered and worn again in 2011 on her very first royal engagement.
4. Joseph camel coat: worn a couple of times in 2007 and then to the Cheltenham festival in 2013.
5: Ted Baker 'Jinan' Trench Coat: worn to the 2008 Cheltenham festival and again on the 2011 Canada tour.
6: Birger et Mikkelsen coat: worn to two friends’ weddings in 2006 and 2010 and then to Zara & Mike Tindall’s wedding in 2011, a 2012 Olympic reception and a 2016 garden party in Ireland.
7: Unidentified polka dot skirt suit: worn to an art gallery exhibition in 2007, the Order of the Garter in 2008, the South African Embassy in 2013 and the French Embassy in 2015.
8: Ralph Lauren black jacket: worn to a film premiere in 2008, a charity event in 2010, the day after the 2011 royal wedding, a visit to Warner Bros Studios in 2013 and the US Embassy in 2016.
9: Issa bird print dress: first worn in 2009, then again when arriving at the Goring Hotel the night before her wedding in 2011, and again a few months later in Canada.
10. Zara black and white dress: worn clubbing twice in 2007 and then again in 2011 to a friend’s wedding.
Katie's Corner offers a retrospective look at Duchess Kate's sartorial choices.
Hello! My name is Katie and I live in New Zealand. I have followed Kate since her pre-Duchess days and have always admired her elegance and style, as well as her passion for the particular causes she has chosen to support as a Royal Patron. I started my Instagram @katemidleton in 2014 as a way to follow her official engagements, fashion choices and general royal life. I hope you enjoy my posts!