Below is a list of The Duchess of Cambridge’s more affordable earrings, many of which are still available for purchase, in case you feel like treating yourself ;) If the text below is hyperlinked it means the earrings are still available to purchase!
4. Beaut Jewelry ‘Eva’ earrings. £195 / $250.
5. Azuni ‘Kate’ Aqua Chalcedony Earrings. £29.50 / $55.
6. Catherine Zoraida Gold Fern Hoop Earrings. £150 / $193.
7. Mirabelle ‘Lolita’ Gold Plated Loop Earrings. £39
8. Oscar de la Renta Hammered Gold-Plated Faux Pearl Earrings. £74 - sold out.
9. Kenneth Jay Lane The Duchess Clover Earrings. £137 - sold out.
10. Patrick Mavros Crocodile Silver Stud Earrings (large). £160
11. Serretta Red Sponge Coral Earrings. £36 - sold out.
12. Accessorize Filigree Bead Short Drop Earrings - £8 / $10 - sold out.
13. Shelley MacDonald Large Bronze Modern Ulu Earrings. £48.78 / $63.
14. Kate Spade Pretty Poms Tassel Statement Earrings. £54 / $69 - sold out.
15. In2Design Baroque Pearl Earrings. £120 / $152.
16. Monica Vinader Siren Wire Earrings in Green Onyx. £135 / $174.
17. Oscar de la Renta Pearl Sun Star Button Earrings. £144 / $184.
18. Soru Baroque Pearl Double Sided Earrings. £135 / $172.
19. Heavenly Necklaces Pearl and Diamond Earrings. £64 / $82.
20. Simone Rocha Crystal Earrings. £145 / $295
21. Links of London Effervescence Bubble Stiletto Earrings. £210 / $270
Katie's Corner offers a retrospective look at Duchess Kate's sartorial choices.
Hello! My name is Katie and I live in New Zealand. I have followed Kate since her pre-Duchess days and have always admired her elegance and style, as well as her passion for the particular causes she has chosen to support as a Royal Patron. I started my Instagram @katemidleton in 2014 as a way to follow her official engagements, fashion choices and general royal life. I hope you enjoy my posts!