Below is a list of The Duchess of Cambridge’s more affordable earrings, many of which are still available for purchase, in case you feel like treating yourself ;) If the text below is hyperlinked it means the earrings are still available to purchase!
1. Catherine Zoraida Gold Double Leaf Earrings - £150.
4. Beaut Jewelry ‘Eva’ earrings - £195.
5. Azuni ‘Kate’ Aqua Chalcedony Earrings - £29.50.
6. Catherine Zoraida Gold Fern Hoop Earrings - £150.
7. Mirabelle ‘Lolita’ Gold Plated Loop Earrings - £39.
8. Oscar de la Renta Hammered Gold-Plated Faux Pearl Earrings - £74.
9. Kenneth Jay Lane The Duchess Clover Earrings - £137.
10. Patrick Mavros Crocodile Silver Stud Earrings (large) - £160.
11. Serretta Red Sponge Coral Earrings - £36.
12. Accessorize Filigree Bead Short Drop Earrings - £8.
13. Shelley MacDonald Large Bronze Modern Ulu Earrings - $63.
14. Kate Spade Pretty Poms Tassel Statement Earrings - $69.
15. In2Design Baroque Pearl Earrings - £120.
16. Monica Vinader Siren Wire Earrings in Green Onyx - £135.
17. Oscar de la Renta Pearl Sun Star Button Earrings - $184.
18. Soru Baroque Pearl Double Sided Earrings - £135.
19. Heavenly Necklaces Pearl and Diamond Earrings - £64.
20. Simone Rocha Crystal Earrings - $295.
21. Links of London Effervescence Bubble Stiletto Earrings - £210.
Katie's Corner offers a retrospective look at Duchess Kate's sartorial choices.
Hello! My name is Katie and I live in New Zealand. I have followed Kate since her pre-Duchess days and have always admired her elegance and style, as well as her passion for the particular causes she has chosen to support as a Royal Patron. I started my Instagram @katemidleton in 2014 as a way to follow her official engagements, fashion choices and general royal life. I hope you enjoy my posts!