The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge helped launch a £5 million Government initiative today to support the UK's mental health at a time of high anxiety during the coronavirus pandemic.
William and Kate have been in regular contact with organisations and patronages to understand the issues they are facing during this difficult time. You can find out more about the 'Every Mind Matters' platform via the NHS website.
In the photo taken at her home office in Kensington Palace, the Duchess is seen wearing her dark rose Marks & Spencer pant suit. I suspect the photograph was taken on the same day William and Kate visited the London Ambulance Centre on March 11th where she wore the same outfit.
There has been a lot of interest in the books Kate has on her desk.
The brilliant @Emma4AboutRoyal compiled a list of the Penguin UK Clothbound Classics (from left to right):
1. A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
2. The Sonnets and a Lover's Complaint by William Shakespeare
3. Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
4. Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen
5. Mansfield Park by Jane Austen
6. Tess of the D'Ubervilles by Thomas Hardy
7. Middlemarch by George Elliot
8. The Picture of Dorian Grey by Oscar Wilde
9. The Hound of the Baskervilles by Arthur Conan Doyle
10. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronté
11. The Odyssey by Homer
12. Bleak House by Charles Dickens
SHOP KATE'S CLOSET